Key skills required:
- Web Development Skills
- Customer focused
- This person must be willing to accept that the clients’ ideas are not always right, but must be given utmost consideration.
- Excellent IT & computer skills.
- Exceptional creative flair and design.
- Exceptional listening skills. OSA Creative Marketing is a very client-focused organisation and this person must be willing to interact with the customer base from time to time and translate their ideas into effective design.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends in design and their role within a commercial environment.
- Proven competence in web development.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Understanding project requirements (‘brief’).
- Creativity, flexibility, detail-oriented, deadline-oriented, self-motivated, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- A desire to learn the programs that he/she is not so familiar with – but we need a fast learner.
- Assisting with the developing web sites
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Taking a client brief through to web development working within client’s corporate identity guidelines.
- Preparing rough drafts based on agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Amending designs according to the clients’ final comments.
- Maintains technical knowledge by research; reviewing professional blogs, workshops etc. as required.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure deadlines are met and design work is done to the highest quality, within a budget.
- Estimating the time the project will require.
- Workload Organisation Skills: This position requires someone who can prioritise, organise, and manage a substantial workload for a variety of clients. This includes being able to complete jobs in a timely manner or on a specified deadline. This skill set also involves being able to finish jobs within estimated time to ensure profitability and sustainability of the business.
- Keeping time per project to ensure proper billing and documentation.
- Work in tandem with others in the design department, sharing responsibility of workloads, quality control and the like.
Please send your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org